We've designed this site to make it easier for you to find what you're looking for so sign in and you can buy on your business account, get instant quotes for POs, request preferred pricing, track your orders and get live product availability. If you don't have a web account, contact your account manager or fill in the form.
If you'd like to open a Novatech Business Account please fill in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.
Thank you, a member of the team will be in touch shortly.
Already registered? Sign In
Sorry, this product is no longer available to purchase.
Please view our whole range of SATA 500GB To 750GB here
Spend between £100 and £600 to get your goods before you payMore information
There is always a possibility that your computer's hard drive or your external hard drive may crash. A hard drive crash would mean that you lose all data that is stored on that drive. Imagine your digital photos, your music or video collection, your important documens..... All gone!
With Freecom's Data Recovery Service/Anti Datastrophe System a hard drive crash is not the end of the world. Even if your computer does not recognize the hard drive anymore, the data usually is still present on the drive and thereby might still be recoverable in our laboratory.
Registering for Freecom's Data Recovery Service means a safe feeling for you. For a period of 3 years, you have the right to one data recovery of your hard drive in case it has crashed.
Total Peace of mind for the next 3 years
Reclaim lost files, photos, videos & music
Can be used for any Hard Drive brands
HOW IT WORKS
1. Purchase the Data Recovery Service package
2. Register online at www.freecom.com/datarecovery, including details of the hard drive for which you register the service. The service covers one data recovery of one device for a period of 3 years, valid only after registration.
3. Should your hard drive crash, contact Freecom online at www.freecom.com/datarecovery or per telephone via one of Freecom's local Service Centres
4. After receiving a confirmation e-mail from Freecom, you can ship the drive to the laboratory free of charge, using a Freecom shipping label
5. Upon arrival at the laboratory, a technician will send you a diagnostic report via e-mail, including a list of recoverable files
6. After your confirmation, the laboratory will recover your data and send the recovered data back
This product currently has no reviews, if you own this product why not write one yourself?