The Radeon™ Pro Duo graphics card unites Radeon Gaming and AMD FirePro™ Creation in the world’s fastest gaming card.
The Radeon™ Pro Duo graphics card combines Radeon™ graphics with AMD FirePro™ workstation processing power to surpass even the previous top-of-the-line dual Radeon™ R9 295 X2 graphics card in speed while being virtually silent. The Radeon™ Pro Duo graphics card is designed for maximum productivity, fidelity, and gaming performance – for players and developers alike.
Create more, wait less
Develop and drive VR and game development experiences with maximum fidelity level capability. The Radeon™ Pro Duo card features:
- Dual 4096-BIT MEMORY BUS and a massive bus interface to power through your gaming and productivity workloads.
- 8GB HBM MEMORY to tackle the frame buffer demands of today and tomorrow’s 4K and VR games.
- GCN ARCHITECTURE designed to deliver up to 16 TFLOPS of compute power from a single card.
- AMD FIRERENDER TECHNOLOGY, a state of the art, physically-based rendering engine for photorealistic images.
Powerful VR and game development
The first workstation-class card with HBM (High Bandwidth Memory), the Radeon™ Pro Duo card packs dual GPUs and provides up to 16 TFLOPS of compute performance.
- PARALLEL COMPUTING POWER speeds through OpenCL™ supported applications such as Adobe® Premiere, Adobe® After Effects, DaVinci Resolve and Blackmagic Fusion Studio.
- AMD LIQUIDVR™ TECHNOLOGY enables liquid-smooth visual performance and ultra-high frame rates, with multi-vendor plug-n-play capability designed for broad compatibility, plus enhanced software stability for emerging vendors and technologies.
- AMD RADEON™ PRO CERTIFIED APPS COMING SOON. The AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo card is being tested against a battery of simulations and real-world scenarios using rigorous certification processes to ensure readiness for demanding professional use in Media and Entertainment environments.
Radeon™ does it again
The fastest gaming card in the world, the Radeon™ Pro Duo card’s 3rd generation GCN architecture features asynchronous shaders that enable the latest DirectX™ 12 and Vulkan™ titles and provide amazing 4K and VR gaming experiences.
- AMD FREESYNC™ TECHNOLOGY maintains extreme frame rates during the most demanding games without frame-tearing or video stuttering.
- DIRECTX® 12 support enables dramatically improved GPU and CPU multiprocessing and multithreading performance for more efficient rendering of rich, complex scenes.