mATX, Dual Channel DDR4, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 2x PCIe 3.0 x1, 1x M.2, 1Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 1, HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub
£79.99 inc vat
£66.66 ex vat
Order Code: ASR-B46HDV
Who ever said that only K series CPUs and the Z-family platform are capable of being performed with maximum power. Via ASRock BFB (Boost Frequency Boost) Technology, users may install their non K series CPUs to ASRock's selected 400 series motherboards and enjoy the base frequency boost with the hidden power of processors immediately.
While ASRock BFB breathes life into non K series CPUs, the boost frequency currently still depends on the cooling system applied on your rig. ** BFB frequency performance results may vary between different CPUs and hardware configurations. Frequency shown in this chart is for reference only.
Dr.MOS is the integrated power stage solution which is optimized for synchronous buck-set down voltage applications! Compared to traditional discrete MOSFETs, it intelligently delivers higher current for each phase, thus providing improved thermal result and superior performance.
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock's premium 60A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it offers unmatched overclocking capabilities and enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers as well.
ASRock engineers took enormous effort to make the CPU backplate area big enough to accommodate the wide variety of CPU coolers.
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
The PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA3 6Gb/s M.2 modules, and is compatible with ASRock's U.2 Kit for installing some of the world’s fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSDs.
Supports Intel® Optane™ memory technology and Intel® Optane™ storage technology that redefines a new standard of high performance and responsiveness.
This is not only a standard CPU fan header, but also supports water pumps! This header provides a maximum of 2A power for supporting the most popular water pumps. User also can adjust the voltage of water pump to get higher cooling performance with lower noise.
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard's components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
|Unique Feature||ASRock Super Alloy
- Premium 50A Power Choke
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
|CPU||- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (Socket 1200)
- Digi Power design
- 7 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
|Chipset||- Intel® B460|
|Memory||- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 64GB**
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15µ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
*Please refer to Memory Support List on ASRock's website for more information.
Core™ (i9/i7) support DDR4 up to 2933; Core™ (i5/i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 up to 2666.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
|BIOS||- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU Core/Cache, GT, DRAM, VPPM, PCH 1.05V, VCCST, VCCSA Voltage Multi-adjustment
|Graphics||- Hardware Accelerated Codecs: AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265 8bit, HEVC/H.265 10bit, VP8, VP9 8bit, VP9 10bit, MPEG 2, MJPEG, VC-1**
- Graphics, Media & Compute: Microsoft® DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Intel® Built In Visuals, Intel® Quick Sync Video, Hybrid / Switchable Graphics, OpenCL 2.1
- Display & Content Security: Rec. 2020 (Wide Color Gamut), Microsoft® PlayReady 3.0, Intel® SGX Content Protection, UHD/HDR Blu-ray Disc
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- Supports Triple Monitor
- Supports HDMI 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 1.4 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP 2.3 with DVI-D and HDMI 1.4 Ports
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 1.4 Port
*Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**VP9 10bit and VC-1 are for decode only.* VP8 and VP9 encode are not supported by Windows® OS.
|Audio||- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)
- Supports Surge Protection
|LAN||- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Giga PHY Intel® I219V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
|Slots||- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot*
- 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slots
- 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT module
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
|Storage||- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 17), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)*
*Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
|Connector||- 1 x Print Port Header
- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x SPI TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
- 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)**
- 2 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)***
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Headers (Support 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**The CPU/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
***The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
CPU_FAN2/WP, CHA_FAN1/WP and CHA_FAN2/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
|Rear Panel I/O||- 1 x Antenna Bracket
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
|Software and UEFI||Software
- ASRock Motherboard Utility (A-Tuning)
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
|Support CD||- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar|
|Accessories||- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
|Hardware Monitor||- Temperature Sensing: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, DRAM, VPPM, PCH, VCCSA, VCCST
|Form Factor||- Micro ATX Form Factor: 8.9-in x 7.4-in, 22.6 cm x 18.8 cm
- Solid Capacitor design
|OS||- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit|
|Certifications||- FCC, CE
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
Why not Tell A Friend about this product, all you need to do is fill out their information below and click send.
Get your order delivered the next working day for £5.99, available when ordering Monday - Thursday and before 17:00 on that day if the product is in stock and your payment has cleared.
Get your order delivered the next working day before 12:00pm for £10.98, available when ordering Monday - Thursday and before 17:00 on that day if the product is in stock and your payment has cleared. Some orders if via PayPal and the first customer order may not clear in time.
If you need your order at the weekend, for £12.58, you can specify the day you wish to have it delivered to you, Saturday or Sunday providing your order has been placed by 17:00 on the Friday before.
Economy delivery is available on all orders of any value being shipped within the UK.