E-ATX (And Below), 7 Expansion Slots, 2 Vertical Expansion Slots, GPU up to 440mm, CPU up to 185mm, 23mm Cable Routing Space, Tempered Glass Side
£150.00 inc vat
£125.00 ex vat
Order Code: FRA-DR6TG
E-ATX (And Below)
2 Vertical PCIe Slots
up to 440mm GPU
Designed from the ground up, the Define R6 goes beyond iteration with a profound stride of innovation – the latest and largest step in the legacy of the world-renowned Define Series.
Seamless tempered glass and sound dampened steel panels encase a fully redesigned interior with more storage capability than ever before, and with nine fan mounts, PWM fan hub, and 420mm radiator support, the R6 is the perfect platform for building your dream water loop. Improved third generation ModuVent™ technology allows an effortless transition from metal-clad sound dampened top panel to filtered high airflow multi-fan ventilation.
Expanding on the timeless elegant form and silent modular function that brought so much success to its predecessors, the new Define R6 offers the most demanding hardware enthusiast a solid foundation and flexible framework with limitless potential.
• Full-size seamless scratch-resistant tempered glass side panel (Tempered Glass Version Only)
• Optimized for silence with high-density industrial dampening on side, top and front panels
• Reversible front door with anodized aluminum cover and dual mounting system for adaptability with elegance
• Nine fan positions with intuitive layout and clear airflow paths offer massive cooling capacity
• Nexus+ Smart Hub offers superior fan control of six additional case fans and three extra PWM devices via your motherboard.
• Three silent, airflow-optimized Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 140 mm fans come pre-installed helping ensure superior airflow via two intake fans and a single exhaust.
• Extensive water cooling support with room for up to a 420 mm radiator in the top, 360 mm in the front, and up to 280 mm in the base
• Power supply shroud and Modular Storage Plate conceal HDD trays and excess cabling for a clean, clutter-free interior
• Third generation ModuVent™ technology gives users the choice between a soundproof steel cover or filtered multi-fan ventilation setup in the top panel
• Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front, top, and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience
• Modular Storage Plate lets users easily convert between the Standard Layout for maximum storage capacity or the new Open Layout for superior water cooling support and clear air flow paths
• Vertical 2.5 slot GPU mount showcases your graphics hardware with full visibility (PCIe riser not included)
• Highly modular interior includes six universal SSD/HDD trays that can be independently repositioned to suit components, cooling, and cable routing
• Customizable 2.5” storage solution consists of two brackets and a choice of four tray locations to keep drives hidden behind the motherboard tray or display them prominently on top of the PSU shroud
• USB 3.1 Type C with Fast Charging support via Define Pro I/O Panel (sold separately)
Why not Tell A Friend about this product, all you need to do is fill out their information below and click send.
Get your order delivered the next working day for £5.99, available when ordering Monday - Thursday and before 17:00 on that day if the product is in stock and your payment has cleared.
Get your order delivered the next working day before 12:00pm for £8.38, available when ordering Monday - Thursday and before 17:00 on that day if the product is in stock and your payment has cleared. Some orders if via PayPal and the first customer order may not clear in time.
If you need your order at the weekend, for £9.98, you can specify the day you wish to have it delivered to you, Saturday or Sunday providing your order has been placed by 17:00 on the Friday before.
Economy delivery is available on all orders of any value being shipped within the UK.