mATX, Dual Channel DDR4, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 2x PCIe 3.0 x1,1x M.2, 1Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 1, HDMI, VGA.
£70.61 inc vat
£58.84 ex vat
This product is only available to buy when in stock
Order Code: GIG-H41MH
Manf.Code: H410M H
High Speed Gigabit LAN with Automatic Bandwidth Allocation
Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
Enjoy true HD display capability using the most commonly integrated digital output technologies on today’s HD displays and TVs.
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
|CPU||- Support for 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors/Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1200 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
|Chipset||Intel® H410 Express Chipset|
|Memory||- Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors:
Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- Intel® Core™ i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors:
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz
- 1 x HDMI ports, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
|Audio||- Realtek® ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE's website for details on configuring the audio software.
|LAN||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (1000/100 Mbit)|
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
|Storage Interface||1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x2 SSD support)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
-4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
-6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
|Internal I/O Connectors||
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x RGB LED strip header
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors||
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x HDMI port
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks
|I/O Controller||TE® I/O Controller Chip|
- 1 x 128 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Unique Features||- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
|Bundled Software||- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Realtek® 8118 Gaming LAN Bandwidth Control Utility
|Operating System||- Support for Windows 10 64-bit|
|Form Factorm||Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17.4cm|
Why not Tell A Friend about this product, all you need to do is fill out their information below and click send.
Get your order delivered the next working day for £5.99, available when ordering Monday - Thursday and before 17:00 on that day if the product is in stock and your payment has cleared.
Get your order delivered the next working day before 12:00pm for £10.98, available when ordering Monday - Thursday and before 17:00 on that day if the product is in stock and your payment has cleared. Some orders if via PayPal and the first customer order may not clear in time.
If you need your order at the weekend, for £12.58, you can specify the day you wish to have it delivered to you, Saturday or Sunday providing your order has been placed by 17:00 on the Friday before.
Economy delivery is available on all orders of any value being shipped within the UK.