The GTtrack is the ultimate cockpit for serious sim racers looking for rigidity, complete adjustability and a true race car seating position. The GTtrack was designed with the close feedback of professional drivers and some of the world’s fastest eSports drivers to give you every feature required for serious sim racing. The complete rigidity of the GTtrack allows it to support direct drive wheels and professional pedal sets as well as being compatible with all major wheel and pedals including Thrustmaster®, Logitech® and Fanatec®.
The patented GTtrack has all the features included for serious sim racing such as 4 point racing harness, gear shifter and handbrake adaptor, Buttkicker® Gamer 2 adaptor, height adjustable rubber feet for the cockpit and the new Next Level Racing® Lockable Wheel Castors allowing you to move your cockpit around with ease and lock the wheels for serious racing.
The GTtrack is built for motion and the Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 can be installed in less than 10 minutes for the most immersive racing experience. The GTtrack is also fully compatible with the new Next Level Racing® Traction Plus Motion platform and when combined can offer you the ultimate simulation experience.
You can get serious in the driver’s seat as the Next Level Racing® cockpits are also used by professional drivers such as Red Bull Racing®’s Mad Mike Whiddett, GTacademy® winner Matt Simmons, professional Rally Driver Ricardo Costa Jnr & David Greco.
The GTtrack is the strongest most feature packed cockpit to hit the market setting a new benchmark for racing simulation.
Leading features of the GTtrack
- Designed for professionals and serious sim racers
- Steering wheel angle and distance adjustability
- Pedal angle and distance adjustability
- Gear shifter distance adjustable
- Pre-drilled for all major brands including Thrustmaster®, Logitech® and Fanatec
- Built with rigidity to support direct drive wheels and professional pedal sets
- Built with motion in mind – The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 bolts straight on in less than 10 minutes and fully compatible with the Next Level Racing® Traction Plus Motion Platform
- Reinforced racing bucket seat with rigidity required for high end motion (Doesn’t have the level of flex found in fibreglass simulator seats)
Additional features all included
- Buttkicker® Gamer 2 Adaptor
- Height adjustable rubber feet
- 4 point racing harness included
- Gear Shifter and Handbrake Support (Can also support 2 x Thrustmaster® TSS at the same time)
- Next Level Racing® Lockable Wheel Castors (Not only great for home users but also for commercial users as you can move the GTtrack cockpit with ease including all electronics and Motion Platform V3 attached)
What’s in the box
- Next Level Racing® GTtrack frame and seat including seat slider
- 4 point racing harness
- Next Level Racing® Lockable Wheel Castors
- Height adjustable rubber feet
- Gear Shifter holder
- Handbrake adaptor plate
- Buttkicker® Gamer 2 adaptor
- Screws to hard mount your wheel, shifter and pedals
- Instructions for quick and easy assembly
Compatible Next Level Racing Products
- Next Level Racing Motion Platform V3
- Next Level Racing Traction Plus Motion platform (coming soon)
- Next Level Racing Stand Alone single monitor stand for 24"-85" screens (coming soon)
- Next Level Racing Stand Alone triple monitor stand for 32”-65” screens (coming soon)
- Next Level GTtrack Flight Pack (coming soon)
- Next Level Racing Stand Alone keyboard and mouse stand (coming soon)
- Next Level Racing Floor Mat
120 -210 cm or 4ft - 6ft 9 inches
Supported Max Weight
150 kg or 330 lbs
138 x 120 x 55 cm or 54 x 47 x 21 inches
Why not Tell A Friend about this product, all you need to
do is fill out their information below and click send.
Next Working Day Delivery
Get your order delivered the next working day for £5.99, available when ordering Monday - Thursday and before 17:00 on that day if the product is in stock and your payment has cleared.
Pre 12 Next Working Day Delivery
Get your order delivered the next working day before 12:00pm for £10.98, available when ordering Monday - Thursday and before 17:00 on that day if the product is in stock and your payment has cleared. Some orders if via PayPal and the first customer order may not clear in time.
Weekend Delivery - Saturday & Sunday
If you need your order at the weekend, for £12.58, you can specify the day you wish to have it delivered to you, Saturday or Sunday providing your order has been placed by 17:00 on the Friday before.
Economy delivery is available on all orders of any value being shipped within the UK.