Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit DVD - OEM overview
Windows 7 Home Premium - The best entertainment experience on your PC
Windows 7 Home Premium makes it easy to create a home network and share all of your favorite photos, videos, and music. You can even watch, pause, and rewind TV or record it to watch whenever and wherever you want.*
For the best entertainment experience on your PC, choose Windows 7 Home Premium. Do you use your PC for work, run Windows XP programs, or require enhanced security? Consider Windows 7 Professional
Simplifies everyday tasks
Improved desktop navigation features like Snap, Peek and Shake, make it easier to manage all of your open windows.
Creating a home network has never been easier. You can even share files and printers with all the PCs with Windows 7 on the network. ·
Find virtually anything on your PC – from documents to songs to email – just by typing a word or two with Windows Search.
Works the way you want
Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker.
Takes full advantage of the power and multi-tasking capabilities of the latest 64-bit PCs.
Makes new things possible
Watch, pause, rewind and record TV with Windows Media Center. Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.
Don’t forget… Microsoft Office is not part of Microsoft Windows
In order to get the most out of your new PC, don’t forget to purchase a Microsoft Office suite. Learn more about Microsoft Office 2007
- Windows® 7 System Requirements
- 1GHz or faster 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1GB RAM / 2GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16GB available disk space / 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX® 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- If you are upgrading from Windows XP, you will need to back up your files and settings, perform a clean install and then re-install your existing files, settings and programs. Visit windows.microsoft.com/upgrade for more information.
Additional Requirements to use Certain Features:
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Depending on resolution video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Windows Tablet require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs with Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- Music and sound require audio output
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware; visit //windows.microsoft.com/products/windows-7/system-requirements/
PLEASE NOTE:TThis OEM software is intended for system builders only and cannot be transferred to another PC once it is installed. The purchaser of this software is required to comply with the terms of the System Builder license, including the responsibility of providing all end-user support for the software. Picture used for illustration purpose only.