Symantec Norton Security Standard 3.0 - 1 User - 1 Devices - 12 Months overview
We see more, analyse more and stop more online threats than ever before.
How long does it take for malware to infect your brand-new computer? If you use free or other inferior security software, maybe not long at all.
Cybercriminals are more sophisticated than ever before, and they use a diverse arsenal of tools to gain access to your information. Other security products might not have the resources to keep up with new threats as they emerge.
But Norton products do. As the threats get worse, our products just keep getting better. Our teams of security experts are constantly analysing new threats and devising new ways to protect your devices from them.
We focus exclusively on security, and we’re one of the world’s top-rated security services.
Our concentrated combination of dedication and expertise benefits our customers. Norton products have been outperforming the competition in many reputable head-to-head tests, and only Norton products have won PC Magazine Editors’ Choice Award 34 times, including 11 years in a row — more than any other security company.
What does that mean for you? When you buy Norton Security, you’re getting one of the best security products on the market today. It’s that simple.
Our multi-device, multi-OS protection helps keep your data safe, wherever it is.
The more connected you are and the more your personal information is out there, the more security you need. Do you watch videos or shop on your tablet? Use your smartphone to pay bills or check your balances? Your personal information is in multiple places. Keep it private across all of them.
Norton Security Standard provides one easy solution to protect your computers, smartphones and tablets, even on multiple operating systems: Windows, Mac, Android and iOS — and Windows 10.
Plus, only Norton shows you if that Android app you’re about to download will impact your battery life, has potential privacy risks or contains malware, before you even install it from Google Play.
Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows XP (all 32-bit versions) with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Norton Security includes all of its protection features while browsing in the Windows 8 desktop. Internet Explorer-specific protection such as Norton Safe Web, Antiphishing, Scam Insight Safe Search and Identity Safe are not available when using browser apps on the Windows 8 Start screen.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions). Edge browser not supported.
Mac Operating Systems
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS X. Password Management feature not supported.
Android Operating Systems
- Android 2.3 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
iOS Operating Systems
- iOS 7 or later
- Protects your PCs, Macs, Androids and iOS devices with a single subscription.
- Safeguards your identity and online transactions.
- Alerts you about risky Android apps before you download them, with our award-winning technology.
- The #1-ranked consumer security service for your devices.