We've designed this site to make it easier for you to find what you're looking for so sign in and you can buy on your business account, get instant quotes for POs, request preferred pricing, track your orders and get live product availability. If you don't have a web account, contact your account manager or fill in the form.
If you'd like to open a Novatech Business Account please fill in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.
Thank you, a member of the team will be in touch shortly.
Already registered? Sign In
Sorry, this product is no longer available to purchase.
Please view our whole range of here
Spend between £100 and £600 to get your goods before you payMore information
The ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series GPUs bring the power of graphics "supercomputing" to gamers, setting a new standard for visual computing. Redefine the way you play and take HD gaming to the extreme with best-in-class performance. The new TeraScale graphics engine delivers an immersive, cinematic gaming experience. Add this GPU to your PC and watch Blu-ray movies and play HD content with incredible visual fidelity. Do it all with break-through efficiency that doesn?t compromise performance.
- Special designed Heat Dissipation to Lower working temperature
- Solid Polymer Aluminum Capacitors greatly extends lifespan
- EMI Shield to reduce EMI interference
- ATI Radeon HD 4850 GPU @ 575MHz
- 512MB GDDR3 Memory @ 1800MHz
- 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) and high performance anisotropic filtering
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- 256-bit GDDR3 memory interface
- ATI CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology
- Microsoft DirectX 10.1 support
- Shader Model 4.1
- ATI Avivo HD video and display technology
- Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD) for Blu-ray and HD Video
- Built-in HDMI with 5.1 surround sound support
- On-chip HDCP
- Not supplied with Crossfire Bridge (These should could with your motherboard)