We've designed this site to make it easier for you to find what you're looking for so sign in and you can buy on your business account, get instant quotes for POs, request preferred pricing, track your orders and get live product availability. If you don't have a web account, contact your account manager or fill in the form.
If you'd like to open a Novatech Business Account please fill in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.
Thank you, a member of the team will be in touch shortly.
Already registered? Sign In
Spend between £100 and £600 to get your goods before you payMore information
Windows 7 Professional - Everything you need for work and home
With Windows 7 Professional, you’ll be able to run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP mode* and you can set it to help safeguard your data with automatic back-ups to your home or business network. You’ll be able to connect to company networks easily and more securely with Domain Join. And with entertainment features like Windows Media Center, it’s great for home as well as for business. Need to use multiple languages on your PC or help protect your data with enhanced BitLocker security? Get Windows 7 Ultimate.B
Simplifies everyday tasks
- Improved desktop navigation features like Snap, Peek and Shake, make it easier to manage all of your open windows.
- Creating a home network has never been easier. You can even share files and printers with all the PCs with Windows 7 on the network.
- Find virtually anything on your PC – from documents to songs to email – just by typing a word or two with Windows Search.
Works the way you want
- Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker. - Takes full advantage of the power and multi-tasking capabilities of the latest 64-bit PCs.
Makes new things possible
- Watch, pause, rewind and record TV with Windows Media Center. Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.
Don't forget… Microsoft Office is not part of Microsoft Windows In order to get the most out of your new PC, don't forget to purchase a Microsoft Office suite. Learn more about Microsoft Office 2007
Windows® 7 System Requirements
1GHz or faster 64-bit (x64) processor
1GB RAM / 2GB RAM (64-bit)
16GB available disk space / 20 GB (64-bit)
DirectX® 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
If you are upgrading from Windows XP, you will need to back up your files and settings, perform a clean install and then re-install your existing files, settings and programs. Visit windows.microsoft.com/upgrade for more information.
Additional Requirements to use Certain Features:
- Internet access (fees may apply) · - Depending on resolution video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Windows Tablet require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs with Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- Music and sound require audio output
- Windows XP Mode requires:
- Additional 1GB of RAM
- Additional 15GB of available disk space
- Processor capable of hardware virtualization, with Intel-VT or AMD-V turned on
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware; visit http://windows.microsoft.com/products/windows-7/system-requirements/
This OEM software is intended for system builders only and cannot be transferred to another PC once it is installed. The purchaser of this software is required to comply with the terms of the System Builder license, including the responsibility of providing all end-user support for the software.
PLEASE NOTE:TThis OEM software is intended for system builders only and cannot be transferred to another PC once it is installed. The purchaser of this software is required to comply with the terms of the System Builder license, including the responsibility of providing all end-user support for the software. Picture used for illustration purpose only.
There is no overview for this product.
Why not Tell A Friend about this product, all you need to do is fill out their information below and click send.
We love having your feedback on all of your products, we do ask that you keep your reviews strictly about the product though. If you have any feedback about the service from the company please contact ourCustomer Servicesteam. Thank you.
Reviewed by amalkin93
Microsofts best Operating to date and I think is a big improvement in both the overall design as well as the technicalities. I would suggest to get Microsofts Security Essentials for the most trouble free experience in terms of annoying anti-virus software like McAffee.
Reviewed by PeteC
Waited a long time before converting to W7 after XP. It was a good move. Most software transferred easily and wish I had made the move sooner. Well worth doing