ATX, Dual Channel DDR4, 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 x M.2, 4 x Sata 3, 1 x HDMI
£119.99 inc vat
£99.99 ex vat
Order Code: ASR-B55PAC
Manf.Code: B550 PHANTOM GAMING 4/AC
Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
The Sound Tracker is a visual indicator that points out the directions from which predominant sounds are coming. Each sound is properly positioned in 360° on a radar for a full immersion during the game.
Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it offers unmatched overclocking capabilities and enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers as well.
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 50A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
2 ounce copper inner layers that provide stable signal traces and power shapes! Delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking, it's able to support the latest DDR4 memory modules with most extreme memory performance!
ASRock motherboards deliver stunning performance and superior aesthetics to rule your own colorful lighting way! ASRock offers a very comprehensive control to perform the built-in RGB LEDs or the connected LED strips, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and any RGB devices smoothly. Devices can be synchronized across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories as well.
*The addressable RGB LED header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strip (5V/Data/GND), with a maximum power rating of 3A (5V), a max of 80 LEDs and length within 2 meters.
*The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
Supports the next generation PCI Express 4.0 M.2 SSDs, it is capable of perform twice the speed compared to previous 3rd generation, giving a lightning fast data transferring experience.
No one has time for weak WiFi signals and sluggish internet! That's why this motherboard comes with a 802.11ac WiFi (2.4G / 5G WiFi) module which supports wireless networks and Bluetooth v4.2.
The reinforced steel slot comes with the next generation PCI Express 4.0 standard. The various benefits include:
- Extra anchor points
- Stronger latch
- Ensure signal stability
- Make sure heavy graphics cards to be well-installed.
An easy troubleshooting tool that shows the CPU / DRAM / VGA / BOOT operation every time you start up the system. Post Status Checker is an fast and easy way to identify the source of the problem.
Supports the most recent HDMI 4K 60Hz graphics output specification. With the larger bandwidth and increased frame rate, the motion on your screen becomes more fluid and less blurry.
Extra large aluminum alloy heat sinks that effectively take away heat from the MOSFET and chipset so that your whole system may perform more stable.
Dr.MOS is the integrated power stage solution which is optimized for synchronous buck-set down voltage applications! Intelligently delivering higher current and driving up to 50A continuous current for each phase, thus providing improved thermal result and superior performance.
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, 2oz Copper PCB delivers lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard's components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
- 15µ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- Nahimic Audio
|Unique Feature||ASRock Super Alloy
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- Premium 50A Power Choke
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
- 2oz Copper PCB
Intel® 802.11ac WiFi
ASRock Steel Slot Gen4
ASRock Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4)
ASRock POST Status Checker (PSC)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
|CPU||- Supports 3rd Gen AMD AM4 Ryzen™ / future AMD Ryzen™ Processors*
- Digi Power design
- 8 Power Phase design
*Not compatible with AMD Ryzen™ 5 3400G and Ryzen™ 3 3200G.
|Chipset||- AMD B550|
|Memory||- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse) support DDR4 4533+(OC) / 4466(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4333(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series APUs support DDR4 4733+(OC) / 4666(OC) / 4600(OC) / 4533(OC) / 4466(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4333(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB**
- Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- 15µ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
*For Ryzen Series CPUs (Picasso), ECC is only supported with PRO CPUs.
Ryzen Series CPUs (Matisse):
Ryzen Series APUs:
SR: Single rank DIMM, 1Rx4 or 1Rx8 on DIMM module label x=1 or 2
DR: Dual rank DIMM, 2Rx4 or 2Rx8 on DIMM module label
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
|BIOS||- 256Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- ACPI 5.1 compliance wake up events
- Supports jumperfree
- SMBIOS 2.3 support
- CPU, CPU VDDCR_SOC, DRAM, VPPM, 1.05V_PROM_S5, 2.5V_PROM, +1.8VSB, VDDP Voltage Multi-adjustment
|Graphics||- Integrated AMD Radeon Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU*
- DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0
- Shared memory default 2GB. Max Shared memory supports up to 16GB.**
- Supports HDMI 2.1 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.1 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) with HDMI 2.1
- Supports HDCP 2.3 with HDMI 2.1 Port
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 2.1 Port
- Supports Microsoft® PlayReady
*Actual support may vary by CPU
**The Max shared memory 16GB requires 32GB system memory installed.
|Audio||- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec)
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection
- PCB Isolate Shielding
- Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
- Nahimic Audio
|LAN||- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Realtek RTL8111H
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
|Wireless LAN||- Intel® 802.11ac WiFi Module
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz)
- Supports high speed wireless connections up to 433Mbps
- Supports Bluetooth 4.2 + High speed class II
|Slots||AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse)
- 2 x PCI Express x16 Slots (PCIE1: Gen4x16 mode; PCIE3: Gen3 x4 mode)*
AMD Ryzen series APUs
- 2 x PCI Express x16 Slots (PCIE1: Gen3x16 mode; PCIE3: Gen3 x4 mode)*
- 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slots
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E) with the bundled WiFi-802.11ac module
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
|Storage||- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2260/2280/22110 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) (with Matisse) or Gen3x4 (32 Gb/s)**
- 1 x M.2 Socket (M2_3), supports M Key type 2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x2 (16 Gb/s)**
*M2_3 and SATA3_5_6 share lanes. If either one of them is in use, the other one will be disabled.
**Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
|Connector||- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x SPI TPM Header
- 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
- 2 x RGB LED Headers*
- 2 x Addressable LED Headers**
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)***
- 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
- 4 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)****
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
*Support in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
**Support in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip
***The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
****The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
CPU_FAN2/WP, CHA_FAN1/WP, CHA_FAN2/WP, CHA_FAN3/WP and CHA_FAN4/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
|Rear Panel I/O||- 2 x Antenna Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
|Software and UEFI||Software
- ASRock Motherboard Utility (Phantom Gaming Tuning)
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC
- ASRock Key Master
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
|Support CD||- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar|
|Accessories||- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 2 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antennas
- 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
|Hardware Monitor||- Temperature Sensing: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, CPU VDDCR_SOC, DRAM, VPPM, 1.05V_PROM_S5, +1.8V, VDDP
|Form Factor||- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 9.6-in, 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm
- Solid Capacitor design
- 2oz Copper PCB
|OS||- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit|
|Certifications||- FCC, CE
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
Why not Tell A Friend about this product, all you need to do is fill out their information below and click send.
Get your order delivered the next working day for £5.99, available when ordering Monday - Thursday and before 17:00 on that day if the product is in stock and your payment has cleared.
Get your order delivered the next working day before 12:00pm for £10.98, available when ordering Monday - Thursday and before 17:00 on that day if the product is in stock and your payment has cleared. Some orders if via PayPal and the first customer order may not clear in time.
If you need your order at the weekend, for £12.58, you can specify the day you wish to have it delivered to you, Saturday or Sunday providing your order has been placed by 17:00 on the Friday before.
Economy delivery is available on all orders of any value being shipped within the UK.