The HyperStation DLX-2V is a powerful, enterprise-class workstation, featuring Intel Dual Xeon Gold processors, and dual NVIDIA Quadro GV100 graphics to meet the demands of AI, photorealistic rendering, simulation, and VR workflows.
The base configuration utilises NVLink, to achieve up to 200GB/s direct GPU-to-GPU interconnect (up to 46% faster vs PCIe), offering a combined 64GB of HBM2 VRAM, and up to 30 TFLOPS of compute performance at FP32 and 118.5 TFLOPs of tensor
operation capability, to support a wide range of compute-intensive workloads flawlessly.
Fully customisable and scalable, the HyperStation DLX-2V has the flexibility to accommodate up to four double slot GPU's in four-way NVLink architecture; allowing developers to train, infer and scale their software on a desktop solution before taking the next step and
investing in expensive rack hardware.
All of our systems are thoroughly tested for any potential thermal throttling and are available pre-installed with Ubuntu, and any framework you require, including CUDA, DIGITS, Caffe Pytorch, Tensorflow, Theano, and Torch.
- 2x Intel Xeon Gold 5120 2.2Hz (3.2GHz Turbo) 14 Core per Processor
- 2x NVIDIA Quadro GV100 32GB HMB2 Graphics (5120 CUDA Cores per GPU)
- 192GB ECC DDR4 2400MHz quad-channel Memory
- 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD + 2x 4TB Enterprise-class HDD
- Support for up to 4 double-width GPUs @ PCIe x16
- 2x 10 Gigabit Ethernet