mATX, Dual Channel DDR4, 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 1x PCIe 3.0 x1 1x PCI, 2x M.2, 1Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 1, DVI-D, HDMI, DP, VGA.
£99.98 inc vat
£83.32 ex vat
Order Code: GIG-46MD3H
Manf.Code: B460M D3H
GIGABYTE motherboards use Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy saving which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance
With two NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 connectors onboard, GIGABYTE Motherboards bring to the user PCI-Express connectivity for SSD devices. Delivering up to 32 Gb/s data transfer speed per connector, the dual M.2 provides an ideal storage solution as it also supports RAID modes.
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
The World's Next Universal Connector
The USB Type-C™ is a new reversible connector that is loaded with useful features such as USB 3.2 Gen1 support and faster charging capabilities. Powered by the Intel® controller, this little port is the better USB Type-C™.
Enjoy true HD display capability using the most commonly integrated digital output technologies on today’s HD displays and TVs.
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
|CPU||Support for 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors/Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1200 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
|Chipset||Intel® B460 Chipset|
|Memory||- Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors:
Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz
- Intel® Core™ i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors:
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version, HDCP 2.2, and HDR.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
Support for up to 3 displays at the same time Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1200 codec
High Definition Audio
|LAN||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (1 Gbit/100 Mbit)|
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)|
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1 x PCI slot
|Multi-Graphics Technology||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies|
|Storage Interface||- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_SB)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_SB)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
* System Acceleration with Intel® Optane™ Memory enabled on the M2M_SB connector only. )
- 5 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (3 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports on the back panel
Chipset+USB 2.0 Hub:
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
|Internal I/O Connectors||
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
3 x system fan headers
2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
2 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connectors
1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
1 x serial port header
1 x parallel port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors||
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI port
1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
3 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
6 x audio jacks
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
2 x 128 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS™
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
|Bundled Software||Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
|Operating System||Support for Windows 10 64-bit|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.5cm|
|Notes||Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
Why not Tell A Friend about this product, all you need to do is fill out their information below and click send.
Get your order delivered the next working day for £5.99, available when ordering Monday - Thursday and before 17:00 on that day if the product is in stock and your payment has cleared.
Get your order delivered the next working day before 12:00pm for £10.98, available when ordering Monday - Thursday and before 17:00 on that day if the product is in stock and your payment has cleared. Some orders if via PayPal and the first customer order may not clear in time.
If you need your order at the weekend, for £12.58, you can specify the day you wish to have it delivered to you, Saturday or Sunday providing your order has been placed by 17:00 on the Friday before.
Economy delivery is available on all orders of any value being shipped within the UK.