Powered by Intel's Xeon W-2175 processor, the HyperStation WSW-V1 is configured for heavily and lightly threaded intensive workloads across architecture, engineering, and construction, media and entertainment and AI.
The NVIDIA Quadro GV100 delivers the GPU horsepower required to power next-generation ray tracing, AI, simulation, and VR enhanced workflows. It's powered by NVIDIA Volta, delivering the extreme memory capacity, scalability, and performance that designers, architects, and scientists need for the most demanding applications, such as, CAE simulation, work with full fidelity, massive datasets, photorealistic real-time rendering, and immersive VR walkthroughs.
ANSYS Mechanical, ANSYS Fluent, ANSYS HFSS
ANSYS Computational Fluid Dynamics
Catia Live Rendering
Lumiscaphe P3D Design
Autodesk 3ds Max
Accelerated Deep learning development, training and inferencing
- Intel Xeon W-2175 2.5GHz (4.3GHz Turbo + Hyperthreading ) 14 Core Processor
- NVIDIA Quadro GV100 32GB HBM2 Graphics (5120CUDA Cores)
- 256GB ECC DDR4 2666MHz Memory
- 2x 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD + 2x 4TB HDD
- Support for up to 4x 4K Displays
- Built with noise dampening components