Featuring a single, 32-core AMD EPYC processor, the HyperStation DLE-3R is a high-performance, cost-effective deep learning solution in comparison to dual-processor platforms.
With the ability to address up to 128 PCIe lanes and 8-channel memory, the AMD EPYC platform offers superior memory, and I/O throughput allowing for flexibility in extending storage, networking or compute to a level previously unattainable.
Our default specification with 3x RTX 2080 Ti GPU's can deliver up to 40 TFLOPS of FP32 compute performance, with the ability to scale up to a maximum of 4 GPU's, to deliver accelerated AI, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, research and analytics workloads.
All of our systems are thoroughly tested for any potential thermal throttling and are available pre-installed with Ubuntu, and any framework you require, including CUDA, DIGITS, Caffe Pytorch, Tensorflow, Theano, and Torch.
- AMD EPYC 7452 3GHz (4.2GHz Boost) 24-Core Processor
- 3x Asus RTX 2080 Ti Turbo Graphics (4352 CUDA cores per GPU)
- 128GB ECC DDR4 2666MHz 8-channel Memory
- 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD + 2x 4TB Enterprise-class HDD
- Support for up to 4 double-width GPUs @ PCIe x16
- 2x 10 Gigabit Ethernet