- - Error and omissions exempt. (E&OE)
- - To unsubscribe from our newsletters, follow the instructions at the footer of the email.
- - Prices are correct at time of sending and may be subject to change.
- - Novatech reserve the right to change any offer or price advertised if deemed necessary.
- - Offers are valid while stocks last.
- - Unless otherwise stated, offers end at 5pm the Monday following send date.
- - Any replies to the E-Weekly e-mail will not get a response, contact [email protected].
Novatech Newsletters - Fighting SPAM
Here at Novatech we endeavour to bring you all the latest offer and deals in our newsletters. Although the days you receive these emails may vary from week to week, we pride ourselves on their quality and relevance to you.
However, latest updates to certain mail clients feature new rejection rules, which block certain incoming mail, flagging it as Spam.
The word "Spam" as applied to Email means Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE"). "Unsolicited" means that the recipient has not granted verifiable permission for the message to be sent. "Bulk" means that the message is sent as part of a larger collection of messages, all having substantively identical content.
To be Spam, a message must be sent Unsolicited AND Bulk.
At Novatech, we will only send newsletters to subscribers who have specifically requested to receive them. We also provide a clear link on every newsletter we send explaining how, should you wish to, leave our mailing list.
However, to get around certain email clients which may inadvertently block our mails, please refer to the following:
AOL 9.0 Users - Please add "[email protected]" to your address book so that you can see our entire message.
Outlook 2003 Users - Right-click this message and add us to your trusted senders list.
Any queries you have regarding this issue please email [email protected].